355 Homes sold last year in Central Clintonville – N Broadway to Morse Rd and the River to the Tracks. That’s a lot of homes so we will break that number down North and South of Cooke-Henderson — minus Overbrook Ravine homes which we will address at the end of this post.
Let’s start with North Broadway to Henderson where 168 Clintonville homes sold- an area that includes Whetstone Park of Roses and the Northmoor neighborhood. We will take out both the highest sale (a lovely 5-3-1 W Cooke Rd home that sold for $545,900) and the lowest sale (a 3 bed ranch at Fallis and Indianola that sold -in 3 days- for $165,000)
- 100% average list to sale price ratio – this means in Central Clintonville in 2016, homes sold, on average, for 100% of the listed price.
- 6.5 days on market median (though an average of only 24 -which was drawn out by comparably few homes)
- $306,968 median selling price and about the same average selling price
- 1571 square foot home on average
- $199.23 average Dollar/Square Foot sales price
- 33 Central Clintonville homes sold in a three days or less
- 109 sold in ten days or less (about 65%)
- The MLS would say that there are less than 1 month’s supply of homes available here (8 homes averaging 226.31/sf)
- $51,570,692 worth of Real Estate sold just from Cook/Henderson to E North Broadway in 2016
- 23 Ranches, 97 2-Story homes, 4 3-story homes, 40 cape cods,1 bi-level and (1) 3-level split
What about Clintonville Overbrook Ravine Homes that sold in 2016?
4 Homes averaging $530,375 and averaging $230/sqft and anywhere from 18-124 days on market.
This group did include the most expensive home sold in Clintonville in 2016 – on Overbrook though it has a North High Street address – a 4 bed 3 bath with 3200 sf on just over half an acre that sold for $695,000 to some of the most wonderful buyers you would ever want to meet. (Yes, they were my clients but that doesn’t make them any less wonderful) (Also, ask me about this transaction some time)