355 Homes sold last year in Central Clintonville – N Broadway to Morse Rd and the River to the Tracks. That’s a lot of homes so we will break that number down North and South of Cooke-Henderson — minus Old Beechwold homes West of High which we will address at the end of this post.
Let’s start with Henderson to Morse where 173 Clintonville homes sold- an area that includes the Indian Springs and East Beechwold neighborhoods. We will take out both the highest sale (a nice 5-3 mid century ranch on Springs that sold for $519,900) and the lowest sale (a knock-down at 190 E Schreyer that sold for $113,500 while the new build built on the site also sold last year for $469,900 in no time)
- 100% average list to sale price ratio – this means in this area of Clintonville in 2016, homes sold, on average, for 100% of the listed price.
- SEVEN days on market median (though an average of only 25 )
- $247,263 average selling price
- 1338 square foot home on average
- $189.38 average Dollar/Square Foot sales price
- 43 North Central Clintonville homes sold in a three days or less
- 105 sold in nine days or less (about 61%)
- The MLS would say that there are less than 1 month’s supply of homes available here
- $43,721,161 worth of Real Estate sold from Cook/Henderson to Morse in 2016
- 85 Ranches, 38 2-Story homes, one 3-story home, 45 cape cods, and 2 split-levels
What about Old Beechwold Homes that sold in 2016? (West of High and North of Riverview)
- 4 Homes averaging $423,700 and $221/sqft and anywhere from 5-229 days on market.
If you are considering selling a Clintonville home or Buying a home in Clintonville and would like to sit down and discuss the market over coffee or a drink, call me at 614-940-9100. I love to listen to what people are thinking about regarding real estate and I love to talk about the Clintonville market.