220 Bexley Homes sold in 2016, a 10% bump up from the previous year. Of those 220 homes, 47 (about 21%) were in North Bexley, Today by North Bexley I mean Cassady to Merkle North of Broad as well as (see map below) the Northern Tip of Bexley West of Cassady.
We will drop the most expensive home sold in North Bexley in 2016 – a 3 bed 2.5 bath 2758 sq ft home on E Broad that sold for $532,500 after 305 days in June – and the least expensive home, a 2 bed 1 bath 1163 sqft home on Columbus that sold for $93,200 after 58 days. The remaining homes shared these features:
- 100% median list to sale price ratio – this means in North Bexley in 2016, the median home sold, for 100% of the advertised price.
- SIX days on market median (though an average of only 25, held up by a couple homes )
- $272,459 average selling price
- 1660 square foot home on average
- $166.33 average Dollar/Square Foot sales price
- 21 South Bexley homes sold in a FIVE days or less
- 28 sold in nine days or less (about 60%)
- $29,759,450 worth of Real Estate sold in North Bexley in 2016
- North Bexley housing stock in 2016 consisted of 5 Ranches, 28 2-Story homes, 11 cape cods, 1 3-story and 2 three-level splits
Better North Bexley Break Down?
There are various ways we could have broken this down even further to get more accurate numbers for the more nuanced neighborhood differences as the most expensive homes would be from Broad to Maryland (with an average sale price of $346,530 and almost 2000 sqft) with a longer East-West rectangle (representing an average sale of $203,572 and 1342 sqft on average) above it.
The point here, though, is to only have 3 posts wrapping up the market in 2016 focusing on North, South and Central Bexley and you have to (literally) draw the line(s) somewhere.
If you are considering selling a Bexley home or Buying a home in Bexley and would like to sit down and discuss the market over coffee or a drink, call me at 614-940-9100. I love to listen to what people are thinking about regarding real estate and I love to talk about, and am keenly aware of, the Bexley market.